Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I LOVE about HB

It's not summer but it sure feels like summer here in HB. Amanda went on a bike ride with her Dad on Saturday and went body surfing. He didn't have a camera with him but here are some shots straight from HB last summer. Hopefully this summer will be just as hot and any of my out of town family that want a cheap vacation, hotel Weber will be open for you! Reservations in advance please. :)




I love the way Amanda will jump full force into

the water without finding out how cold it is first!!





I love the way the water looks close to the sand.



I love to feed the Seagulls even though I am afraid

they might poop on me.



I love the sea bubbles.



I love watching Amanda Boogie Board even though

it scares me to death!



I love watching the surfers waiting for a wave

from the Pier.



I love Amanda and her cousins playing in the surf!


I love watching the birds that run along the sand.



Summer in HB Rocks!! Well, any warm day in HB rocks!! :)

2 comments:

Jeaniece said...

I am so there....I will make reservations, and come visit. I miss you.

Shawndel said...

I love this blog!