Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Dad

This post is in honor of my Father Howard Dean Weber. My Dad was a wonderful man. He passed away on July 4th, 2008. I miss him everyday. Everyday! Here are some pictures that celebrate his life. I love you Dad!




My Dad caught a Marlin in Hawaii



My Dad holding a month old Amanda!



My Dad holding me at 5 months. Gotta love the 70's!!

Grandpa and Amanda





My Dad, Brother Nick and Me in 2003


Christmas at Grandma Weber's



On our way to water skii. My Dad was so rad!!


My first trip to Disneyland. Snuggled on my Dad.


Swimming at my Aunt's house in Downey



Finally a Big Sister and Daddy has his baby boy!


A trip to Palm Springs


In Oklahoma at my Grandpa Weber's house


Dad and my Uncle Richard


I love you Dad!!! I miss you!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeaniece said...

aghhh..that was sweet. You are such a good daughter. I love you. cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!