Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4th of July Parade

Since I just starting blogging I will be posting events that happen as they happen. But since I just started blogging and know I have some amazing pictures from last year I will ocassionaly throw in those pics and post about them. As you know my Father passed away on the 4th of July last year. The 4th of July used to be a favorite Holiday of mine. Every year we go to the Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade. Last June I had decided to be a stay at home Mom so I gave notice at the company I had worked for for 8 years. This was before our economy crash. They wanted me to stay so I was working two days a week. I decided to pursue what I have always loved, Photography. Here are some of my "Artistic" photos. Tell me, should I go pro??

Miss 4th of July. what a Beauty!!

This dog was so cool!! He looks mean but was a sweetie!


It's all about the Stars and Stripes!
We have alot of upcoming events to post. Amanda will be starting her first season of Softball! Amanda and I will be traveling to Arizona to celebrate our adorable cousin Cody's first birthday and visit with his Mom Shawndel and my cousin Jeaniece and her cute family. Can't wait! We are also planning a sleepover with the girls on my Mom's side. We are planning to head to Nevada to see my Aunt Johnna, Cousin Stephanie and her beautiful girls! I will post the pictures as it happens!! :)

2 comments:

Shawndel said...

Your photos are great! I am so excited you are coming! I am excited to see you and Amanda! Woo-hoo!

Shawndel said...

Where did you go?! Call me! Text me, email me! Something!